What movie did you watch last night? (16 Viewers)

The Lighthouse! Wow! Fucking blew my mind. Both performances were unbelievable, and god it was so lush to look at.

There were so many conflicting emotions, I spent equal amount of time laughing my head off, as I did looking away in horror.

Last couple of days I've seen Richard Jewell, which is a Clint Eastwood one about a security guard that gets hounded after the Atlanta olympic bombing because he was the one who actually found the bomb and the feds have nobody else to suspect. It's a great film, Clint knows how to make em.
Also saw Queen and Slim, which is probably the best black lives matter film there is (that I've seen anyway) and is a fucking great film about a black couple that go on the run after they have to shoot a cop in self defence. It's a real odd film in a lot of ways, but it's fuckin brilliant. Bloody great soundtrack too.

Last couple of days I've seen Richard Jewell, which is a Clint Eastwood one about a security guard that gets hounded after the Atlanta olympic bombing because he was the one who actually found the bomb and the feds have nobody else to suspect. It's a great film, Clint knows how to make em.
Also saw Queen and Slim, which is probably the best black lives matter film there is (that I've seen anyway) and is a fucking great film about a black couple that go on the run after they have to shoot a cop in self defence. It's a real odd film in a lot of ways, but it's fuckin brilliant. Bloody great soundtrack too.
Jaysis he knocks them out for an oul lad. Loved The Mule, that was only last year?

Harley Quinn
Trying to do a lot, and not quite landing

The story in these things rarely matters, just the performances

Margot Robbie in full force
Ewan McGregor is engaged but not quite there as a gay supervillain - Chris Messina better as the sadist underling
Nowhere near enough Mary Liz Winstead

On the plus side, I did bug out of work early to see this
So it was better than work

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back