What movie did you watch last night? (10 Viewers)

Take Shelter. Michael Shannon is amazing in this. There's a scene where he has a psychotic episode at at community gathering and the extras - real towns people - weren't told what was going to happen and you can see the genuine looks of shock and fright on their faces when he starts ranting and raving about a how there's a storm comin'. Amazing stuff

Such a good movie, I need to rewatch it. And for my love of Michael Shannon, I need to rewatch Bug too (BUG!!!!!!!!!!!)

Started watching Straw Dogs but the murderous rapey villagers creeped me out too much so resorted to The Omen. Give me a good old fashioned anti-christ over evil humans any day.

David Brent Life On the Road.. fucking brilliant and sad

I'm watching it again for the 3rd or 4th time. I like it, but it could have been a lot better. That laugh / sigh thing Brent does is really annoying.

Absolutely love the office, the UK one of course, not that American horseshit.

Confessions of a window cleaner. The confessions films had a bit of a mythic reputation in the pre internet days of the late 80s. I never actually seen one until today. The whole thing is on YouTube. Pretty bad, as expected. Basically a carry on film with more nudity. I like the British 70s feel & there's loads of hot 1970s women.... But apart from that, tiresome.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Rosemary's Baby. Saw it once years ago but remember not giving it enough attention when watching it and not really seeing what all the hype was about

Second viewing last night, Yup, it's class. The apartment sets are brilliant. Mia Farrow is scarily skinny in it. Must have weighed nothing when filming

Rosemary's Baby. Saw it once years ago but remember not giving it enough attention when watching it and not really seeing what all the hype was about

Second viewing last night, Yup, it's class. The apartment sets are brilliant. Mia Farrow is scarily skinny in it. Must have weighed nothing when filming
best horror film ever made

Went to once upon a time in hollywood yesterday.

I liked it a lot. we left the cinema and we were still digesting the weirdness of it all about two hours later. Kinda want to re-watch pretty soon tbh - brad pitt drives the show along and in normal tarrantino fare, its kind of unclear if there are any good guys at all. the depiction of the manson family is kinda comedic, the comedic bits are very funny, some lols and some slow burners. want to re-watch because decaprio is sortof playing a character, that character acting awfully and that actor acting really well at different times but because brad took the lead on the first watch i didn't pay as much attention to him or robbie. the trailers to my mind were a bit of bait and switch, i'm nearly sure one scene from the trailers isn't even in the movie. great justaposition of reality (which in fairness is a fake reality anyways and fiction and rewriting of movie folklore - i kinda think hollywood has had its day and the europeans and asians are moving film along now but this is the first hollywood movie i've seen that is aware of that. So much driving, so much feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back