What movie did you watch last night? (2 Viewers)

Mandy. A fucking masterpiece
I started watching this with my kid and it wasnt doing it for her so off it went. And on went Bone Tomahawk which was fucking brilliant

But I'll be watching it and soon!

I went to see Mindhorn in the cinema! I was on a big Isle Of MAn kick at the time so I loved it

Watched Saturday Night Fever.Its great

Watched Rosemary's Baby again and just found out about this madness

Michel Rostand , who had a very small part in the film went on to form a religious cult. There is a documentary about it I must track down

View attachment 12803

This documentary ( Holy Hell) is on Netflix. It's mad. Well worth a look

The Deadwood film. Excellent but didn’t feel like 2 hours was enough to wrap up the storylines. Would’ve liked a whole season. Might’ve been the hangover but I welled up a bit at the end

Deadwood. Kinda wished I'd rewatched it to get back up to speed, as it's been a while. Great send off

I'm going to have to re-watch Deadwood before I watch the film as I won't have a clue what is going on. I've only watched a few clips of Mr. Wu and Al on YouTube since I finished it years ago.

Went to see Aladdin last night. Herself is a massive fan of the original and enjoyed it. I enjoyed too but my vague memory of the original is that Jafar is amazing. In this new one he is a bit like an average villain from a tv sci-fi series or something. Also some of the effects and staging look dodgy in 2D.

Deadwood. Kinda wished I'd rewatched it to get back up to speed, as it's been a while. Great send off
I only watched it for the first time a few months ago. I felt the movie was grand but it felt like the opening of a new season, nothing felt particularly resolved or finished at the end. In fact, it felt like things were just gearing up.

Mean Girls ..Good crack for a teen movie
American History X ..Still good ..maybe not as good as I thought at the time.A bit simplistic or something
The Snapper ..Deadly
The Van ..Not great
It comes at night..totally forgot I saw this when it came out.Not bad

Mean Girls ..Good crack for a teen movie
American History X ..Still good ..maybe not as good as I thought at the time.A bit simplistic or something
The Snapper ..Deadly
The Van ..Not great
It comes at night..totally forgot I saw this when it came out.Not bad
This is how all films reviews should be

Finally just watched Mandy

It was everything I hoped it might be. Quality!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back