What movie did you watch last night? (8 Viewers)

The Mule.. Clint having a bit of old man fun. A good Sunday afternoon flick
Dragged Across Concrete . enjoyable crime caper.Stylish

A Room With A View. Because we are going to be in Florence shortly. Grand but I won't be seeing the need to catch up on all those Merchant -Ivory films I didn't bother going to see first time around because they seemed kind of boring.

A Room With A View. Because we are going to be in Florence shortly. Grand but I won't be seeing the need to catch up on all those Merchant -Ivory films I didn't bother going to see first time around because they seemed kind of boring.
I think Howard's End is my favourite. Obviously Remains of the Day is a classic but because the book is so much better again I love it slightly less.

I can't find the documentaries thread..... I watched a documentary about the band bad company. I didn't know much about them. I knew the hits. Paul Rodgers obviously has a great voice, but I find it a bit too corny & chestbeatery for me. I didn't know he played keys & guitar.

Big Hero 6 - enjoyable. I'm always really sceptical of these family films and then they nearly always turn out to be fun.
How to Lose A Guy In 10 Days - erm....dated? It's not the worst film ever anyway and i'm sure there'll be a good article about it somewhere on the internet.
Dragged Across Concrete - very good but I won't be having any flashbacks to gory scenes like with Bone Tomahawk.
Beyonce Homecoming - should've been twenty minutes shorter but otherwise good.

The Professor and the madman ..garbage, turned it off
The Bridges Of Madison County .. Enjoyable Clint and Meryl love story
Crimes And Misdemeanours ..Quality Woody Allen
Capernaum ..heart wrenching.
The Sisters Brothers ..I loved it although apparently its not as good as the book

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back