What movie did you watch last night? (18 Viewers)

I watched the doco on Chicago (the band).
Boring, sooo obviously made my themselves, takes digs at ex-members, crap music, Eagles-level dickness from the band members, 80s producer even a bigger dick then Chicago, terrible songs. The only thing I came away with from this was that I didn't know they were so big in the 70s.

Watched it over the weekend.

Gas.

Yea watched that too. So dumb. The drummers collection of mint condition rock t-shirts! I didn't buy that row at rehearsal for a second. I'd say the gig was shite, we went on you tube right after and watched some real footage from it and it looked terrible.

Yea watched that too. So dumb. The drummers collection of mint condition rock t-shirts! I didn't buy that row at rehearsal for a second. I'd say the gig was shite, we went on you tube right after and watched some real footage from it and it looked terrible.
Ehh, John Bonham is one of his biggest influences so it was clearly great.

i didn't realise it was even him until after i'd seen the film and gone back to look up imdb info about it.

I don't know!

They are so dumb they possibly would argue over absolutely nothing like that no?

Halloween 3: Season of the witch, on the horror channel Its a good few years since I seen it last.
Kind of silly but I like this one. It's not really part of the Halloween franchise, no Michael Myers in it but's that okay, he's kind of dull when he's not killing people.

Most of the Jimi Hendrix Doco Voodoo Child. Pretty good, I'll finish it later. I've never been a Hendrix fan, he is cool though.
I was only listening to Jimi last night..how could you not be a fan?

What a sound! Riffs! Galore!

I just listened to that, it's grand but it doesn't get me grooving. I don't know what it is about most of his stuff (Voodoo Chile is the only one I can think of off hand that really smokes) that just sounds meh to me. I mean, everything about him points to something I should love and I don't know what's wrong with me.

I'm a fan for sure. He was pure raw talent. My favourite Hendrix playing is his cleaner, major pentatonic soul based stuff. The axis bold as love album. Wait until tomorrow, little wing, castles made of sand, bold as love, those type of songs.

I was just gonna post axis bold as love. I got into him watching live videos though, mostly isle of wight.

Note that this is 3 days after sgt peppers was released

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back