What movie did you watch last night? (13 Viewers)

Puppet Master: The Littlest Reich. Reboot of the Puppet Master franchise. i only watched this because it was written by the guy who made Bone Tomahawkand Brawl in Cell Block 99 and it got some decent reviews. It's really gory and nasty but it's a bit meh.

Oceans 8. Shite. One of the worst films I've ever seen.

Summer of 84. 80s nostalgia fest horror thing. Not bad, if you're a fan of Stranger Things. Not as polished as that but goes into dark territory towards the end which I liked.

Spoorloos - OMG what a gem an absolute gem of a movie from the Netherlands. Remade into The Vanishing years later with Jeff Bridges but the original including the ending was waaay better.

Spoorloos - OMG what a gem an absolute gem of a movie from the Netherlands. Remade into The Vanishing years later with Jeff Bridges but the original including the ending was waaay better.

Roysh lods, did you hear about the southsider who went to see Spoorloors and tewld his mates all about wot happened and they were loike, stop with the spoorloors Oisin, haw haw.

I thought BlackkKlansman was grand, there's an interesting enough story in there for sure and some decent performances.. They really laboured the point about trying to get across how relevant it is to the state of America today, the real-life Charlottsville footage inserted at the end felt a bit gratuitous.

Heat - I thought this was supposed to be some kind of modern classic that I would be blown away by but it was actually just a fairly entertaining film that I never need to see again.

Saw Psycho in the Stella Friday. Nice to see it on the big screen.

Also re-watched Moonrise Kingdom. Definitely one of Wes Anderson's best
Screen%20Shot%202018-03-05%20at%208.04.24%20PM.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back