What movie did you watch last night? (15 Viewers)

The toilet bowl that is Netflix is bountiful with turds. Last night's excrement was London has Fallen. Brutal, brainless and downright bad. It's full of decent actors that must be going through costly divorces. And Gerard Butler, who's a fuckin travesty. The plot is ludicrous beyond belief. You can't even pick holes in it. It's like arguing with a moron on the internet. The CGI looks like it pushed Windows ME to the max. I thought, I could do with something mindless, this could be amusingly awful. It wasn't. It went so far beyond that. I'm ashamed of myself.

Definitely have to watch that some time, missed it in the cinema, hahahaha

15 minutes of Shaun Of The Dead until youngfellat put his head in a pillow and demanded it gets turned off. So we put on Paul instead. From the trailers I had ruled this film out as an "i'll never watch that bullshit" but it was decent, quite enjoyable.

The Thin Blue Line. True crime doco about the murder of a police officer and the subsequent wrongful conviction of an innocent man. Good stuff. Tells a gripping story in an hour and an a half and doesn't to drag it out forever unlike Making a Murderer.

pretty sure that's not a documentary

689cf863acbaae024db370393e5f9f96d7a31ca7.jpg

Watched Scanners a night or two ago er not bad pretty good head explosion scene in it if thats your sort of thing.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Watching Shoah, 9.5 hour documentary about the holocaust made up solely by interviews with survivors and ex guards.
Jaysus. Worth it?

Watched A Monster Calls. It was no Orphanage (very different of course) but very good all the same. Jung fella in it reminds a lot of the kid in Kes, in a good way.

Hacksaw Ridge. The first hour or so is so naff, cheesy and cliched that you could be forgiven thinking you were watching a Hot Shots style spoof. Then comes the carnage and Mel Gibson has a real talent for directing this shit. The second half is insane. It's literally guts, brains and limbs flying everywhere.

Hacksaw Ridge. The first hour or so is so naff, cheesy and cliched that you could be forgiven thinking you were watching a Hot Shots style spoof. Then comes the carnage and Mel Gibson has a real talent for directing this shit. The second half is insane. It's literally guts, brains and limbs flying everywhere.

Yeah as soon as the war actually starts it gets fuckin great. Elrond is pretty damn good as his da though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back