What movie did you watch last night? (19 Viewers)

Just reading they met on Broadway she filed for divorce in LA. Sounds like the movie is pretty autobiographical.
He first worked with Gerwig on Greenberg.
She's a laser cannon of ambition, saw what she wanted.
Divorce for him soon followed.

Haven't seen the movie.
It's made by a louser!

Ha just googled him, and a shot from that film Greenburg came up. Which always reminds me that that's the film I saw in Cineworld with fuck all people in the screen but Shane McGowan sitting in the row behind me cackling every now and again and having the odd can, haha.

Little Women. Grand. Average filmmaking bolstered by some quite good acting. My main gripe was the fact that it was set in the 1860s but everyone looked straight out of the salon and the clothes looked laundry fresh. Where’s the dirt, boils, pus, rags and missing eyes and limbs? I know that’s not the point of the film but it kept distracting me. Also all the dramatic plot points were resolved too neatly. It was grand though. Clipped along at a good pace despite being 2.15 hours.

WELL, i watched The Manchurian Candidate and had no idea what it was about prior to watching it. It was very long but it was great and mental and Angela Lansbury is the business in it as is Frank Sinatra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back