What movie did you watch last night? (2 Viewers)

ilovehoovering

Supporter
Threads
Miracle Mile - 80s nuclear apocalypse film starring Anthony Edwards. I did a search here and @Scientician 0.8 raved about it a few years ago. Pretty good. It's on Netflix.

The Conversation - Francis Ford Coppola thriller/mystery starring Gene Hackman from 1974 about a surveillance expert. This was deadly.

GARYXKNIFEDX

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site
I watched the godfathers of hardcore, a documentary about agnostic front. I knew the name but never heard the music. Was quite good. It got more interesting as it went on. It focused on the lives the two main members, not a whole lot on the music.

I thought it was good,but would have liked more interviews from past members.

First l.p. is a top 5 for me

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
brainwashed.com
The Matrix in the Lighthouse. Haven’t seen it in about 15 years but keep seeing bits of the awful sequels on TV. This was still so good but fuck me, starting a film at 10:30pm is a disaster as I kept nodding off. I see Ghost World is coming up but I’m going to skip it as it’s another late show. Fuck that.

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
brainwashed.com
Nightmare Cinema - gory, spirited anthology horror, with Mickey Rourke as a demonic projectionist who introduces the stories Crypt Keeper style.

Prince of Darkness - JOne of John Carpenter's most underrated films. Mixes supernatural horror and sci fi to great effect and features some amazing practical effects, a classic Carpenter score and some genuinely disturbing imagery.
Prince of Darkness is an incredible film. That and The Thing are my favourites.

travispickle

Supporter
Threads
Went to see Midsommar, pretty decent, funny in parts, not as messed up and weird as I was expecting, but good all the same.

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
brainwashed.com
I was in and out of the room while my wife watched it and I enjoyed what I saw. I mean it was completely throwaway mind farts but in an entertaining way.

prefuse

Threads
I watched Nico, 1988 on FilmFour. It was quiet good. It cover’s the latter years of her life, living & touring around Europe. Lots of cigarettes smoked in a moody way, lots heroin & grimness. It’s all very a bohemian. The actress playing Nico was very good. The film looks great. Nice colour palette used, murky greens & off yellow hues. The atmosphere is cold, subdued & oppressive but I liked it.

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
brainwashed.com
I watched Nico, 1988 on FilmFour. It was quiet good. It cover’s the latter years of her life, living & touring around Europe. Lots of cigarettes smoked in a moody way, lots heroin & grimness. It’s all very a bohemian. The actress playing Nico was very good. The film looks great. Nice colour palette used, murky greens & off yellow hues. The atmosphere is cold, subdued & oppressive but I liked it.
Shit, didn’t know this existed and doesn’t seem to be on again. Just available from the Sky Store.

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
Just watched this. Very good

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Afro tombo
    Afro tombo
    Moussier Tombola
    Afro tombo

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads