What movie did you watch last night? (2 Viewers)

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
Raging Bull..10/10
Childs Play 1988 .. 0/10
Pet Sematary 2019 ..6/10
Suspiria 2018 .. 10/10

I was gonna bring my kid to see Midsommar in Enniskillen but its 18s up there and I'm not sure they'd be as lax as down here ..so probably head up and catch it in Dublin Thursday night

hiadudiad?

Supporter
Threads
No one posted about Midsommer yet? I. LOVED. IT. SO. MUCH. A rare thing for a 2.5 hour film (in my opnion, generally, too fucking long. How dare films be more than 2 hours to be honest), I wanted to watch it again right after finishing. Florence Pugh is perfect.
I went last night and got the times badly wrong. Even when I was buying tickets the guy on the desk never mentioned that there only 40 minutes left and I only copped when the credits came up. Probably not the ideal experience but i enjoyed it anyway. Was it a comedy or is that just an effect of missing everything?

If I had a kid I wouldn't bring him/her

Bernie Lomax

Threads
I went last night and got the times badly wrong. Even when I was buying tickets the guy on the desk never mentioned that there only 40 minutes left and I only copped when the credits came up. Probably not the ideal experience but i enjoyed it anyway. Was it a comedy or is that just an effect of missing everything?

If I had a kid I wouldn't bring him/her
Well, there were funny moments. I wouldn’t exactly call it a comedy but I could see how you might think that seeing the last 40 min out of context.

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
Midsommar .... 10/10

The greatest movie since mother!

Would've been sick if I had watched it on the small screen.

chris d

Supporter
Threads
Lost Boys. 10/10. Remember when the Ma looked mad old, but now she was only 41 when that film came out and you are the one that sucks balls/is old.

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
Oh we went to see Yesterday , was grand for half price Wednesday.

It was no Love Actually or Slumdog though.

Bernie Lomax

Threads
Raging Bull..10/10
Childs Play 1988 .. 0/10
Pet Sematary 2019 ..6/10
Suspiria 2018 .. 10/10

I was gonna bring my kid to see Midsommar in Enniskillen but its 18s up there and I'm not sure they'd be as lax as down here ..so probably head up and catch it in Dublin Thursday night
0/10 for Child's Play? I haven't watched since back in the day but is it really that bad?

Bernie Lomax

Threads
Pledge. I guess the elevator pitch must have been Green Room in a frat house. I liked it. Well acted, gory and fun.

sleepy

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
Raging Bull..10/10
Childs Play 1988 .. 0/10
Pet Sematary 2019 ..6/10
Suspiria 2018 .. 10/10

Wasn’t mad about the new Pet Semetary. I thought the less slick looking old version worked better. It didn’t really benefit from a rework. They should have left it dead and buried. SEE WHAT I DID THERE

prefuse

Threads
I watched the godfathers of hardcore, a documentary about agnostic front. I knew the name but never heard the music. Was quite good. It got more interesting as it went on. It focused on the lives the two main members, not a whole lot on the music.

hiadudiad?

Supporter
Threads
Wasn’t mad about the new Pet Semetary. I thought the less slick looking old version worked better. It didn’t really benefit from a rework. They should have left it dead and buried. SEE WHAT I DID THERE
I thought it was really good for a good bit but it went off the rails, as horrors usually do

Bernie Lomax

Threads
Nightmare Cinema - gory, spirited anthology horror, with Mickey Rourke as a demonic projectionist who introduces the stories Crypt Keeper style.

Prince of Darkness - JOne of John Carpenter's most underrated films. Mixes supernatural horror and sci fi to great effect and features some amazing practical effects, a classic Carpenter score and some genuinely disturbing imagery.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

We're listening to...

• The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place
    Memorial
    Explosions In The Sky
    The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads