What movie did you watch last night? (4 Viewers)

Not a film, so hopefully this doesn't earn me an IP ban;

Chernobyl is staggeringly good. I'm two episodes in, it's amazing. Jaw dropping, wide eyed, slightly head shakingly, good.

giphy.gif

just in case

The Perfection. Not great, but yikes.
I liked the concept, the acting and the direction but it had the look of a rushed Netflix film. I think they must have a small but overworked roster of DoPs, editors and colourists who just bang these films and tv shows out because they all look the same.

I liked the concept, the acting and the direction but it had the look of a rushed Netflix film. I think they must have a small but overworked roster of DoPs, editors and colourists who just bang these films and tv shows out because they all look the same.

Yeah, but YIKES.

Booksmart . Good crack, helped no doubt by the fact I saw it in the Palas in Galway which is a fucking amazing cinema with great sound cos the tunes are class in it

Looking forward to the remastered Don't Look Now coming soon to the lighthouse

Mary Queen Of Scots - good movie to watch with the family because it's about history and it's educational, like. Didn't expect the cunnilingus and the rape.

I watched Elle with Isabelle Huppert, directed by Paul Verhoven; alright, the story is a bit nuts, but she was great
Also watched The Love Witch, but think I fell asleep; probably out of boredom; don't recall the ending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back