What movie did you watch last night? (2 Viewers)

hugh

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
The Beyonce coachella fillum. I have all sorts of complicated muddled feelings about Bey, but yeah this was pretty fucking great.
I know what you mean. She makes me feel funny down there sometimes too. Haven't watched the movie yet but looking forward to it.

I watched some Marvel thing on Saturday night involving Thor. It was pretty enjoyable because the characters and dialogue were amusing. The tedious special effects and fighting not so much ......

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
The Adventures Of Priscilla Queen Of The Desert .. Excellent
The Exorcist ... Also Excellent
The Breakfast Club .. not for auld lads like me..but rated highly by the youngster
Little Miss Sunshine ..Excellent

prefuse

Threads
Death wish 3 . Charles Bronson killing loads of minorities.
Death wish 4 : The Crackdown is just starting on ITV4 now.... If anyone's feeling particularly intolerant.

prefuse

Threads
I watched more of the matchmaker than I should have. Only because a young Janeane Garofalo is in it.

GARYXKNIFEDX

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site
The Wandering Earth.
Could have been a little shorter and I'm not the biggest fan of dubbed movies. But I thought it was good enough.

hydromancer

Supporter
Threads
Tolkien

A biography of the author. It doesn't cover his whole life and ended a little bit abruptly which was a relief since it was kind of boring the tits off me. It's an ok period drama with some romance which is appropriate. The film moves back and forth to trench warfare and the battle of the Somme. He always denined any allegory to war that was sometimes claimed to be in his books but it was a big event for his generation none the less. He maybe didn't have the easiest of lives but you get the sense that he was very lucky in ways to. I think this will be for nerds or people who have read him. It's alright a bit Zzzz..

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Threads
Website
thumped.com
Detective Pikachu

Pretty deadly as kids movies go, once you get past the "it's Deadpool" thing... which really shouldn't be a problem for its target audience.

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
Close Encounters Of The Third Kind. 10/10
Brawl In Cell Block 99 ....fucking awesome
The Remains Of The Day..not as good as the book but still great

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

We're listening to...

• Change
    Memory
    Cindy Wilson
    Change

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads