What movie did you watch last night? (3 Viewers)

hermie

Threads
Website
Visit site
Thoroughbreds. Really liked this. Anton Yelchin's shows up to steal a few scenes in what was unfortunately his final picture. The cast is great overall, that said.

Bernie Lomax

Threads
Thoroughbreds. Really liked this. Anton Yelchin's shows up to steal a few scenes in what was unfortunately his final picture. The cast is great overall, that said.
Yeah, it was good. Had a Heathers vibe. Watching Anton Yelchin's films always makes me sad. Dude could've been one of the greats, IMO

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
The Mule.. Clint having a bit of old man fun. A good Sunday afternoon flick
Dragged Across Concrete . enjoyable crime caper.Stylish

hugh

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
A Room With A View. Because we are going to be in Florence shortly. Grand but I won't be seeing the need to catch up on all those Merchant -Ivory films I didn't bother going to see first time around because they seemed kind of boring.

Bernie Lomax

Threads
Destroyer. Nicole Kidman in bizarre makeup plays a drunk, depressed, messed up cop who is traumatized by a past experience as an undercover officer in silly, depressing, wannabe Heat thriller. Truly awful.

hermie

Threads
Website
Visit site
A Room With A View. Because we are going to be in Florence shortly. Grand but I won't be seeing the need to catch up on all those Merchant -Ivory films I didn't bother going to see first time around because they seemed kind of boring.
I think Howard's End is my favourite. Obviously Remains of the Day is a classic but because the book is so much better again I love it slightly less.

prefuse

Threads
I can't find the documentaries thread..... I watched a documentary about the band bad company. I didn't know much about them. I knew the hits. Paul Rodgers obviously has a great voice, but I find it a bit too corny & chestbeatery for me. I didn't know he played keys & guitar.

ilovehoovering

Supporter
Threads
Big Hero 6 - enjoyable. I'm always really sceptical of these family films and then they nearly always turn out to be fun.
How to Lose A Guy In 10 Days - erm....dated? It's not the worst film ever anyway and i'm sure there'll be a good article about it somewhere on the internet.
Dragged Across Concrete - very good but I won't be having any flashbacks to gory scenes like with Bone Tomahawk.
Beyonce Homecoming - should've been twenty minutes shorter but otherwise good.

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
The Professor and the madman ..garbage, turned it off
The Bridges Of Madison County .. Enjoyable Clint and Meryl love story
Crimes And Misdemeanours ..Quality Woody Allen
Capernaum ..heart wrenching.
The Sisters Brothers ..I loved it although apparently its not as good as the book

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Change
    Memory
    Cindy Wilson
    Change

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads