What movie did you watch last night? (3 Viewers)

GARYXKNIFEDX

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site
I also never got into Hendrix. I don't dislike him or anything,just never saw the records to give them a chance. So as a result I am only familiar with the over played hits

hermie

Threads
Website
Visit site
Outlaw King. As much as I utterly despise Chris Pine the extent of which I can't even fathom myself, this Robert Bruce historiography wasn't as bad as has been made out. Aaron Taylor Johnson is entertaining as the Black Douglas. Florence Pugh is a good actress apart from being very, um, watchable. Fight scenes are good, cinematography is great and it only plays with history a little in the epic showdown. Although weirdly omits the battle at Bannockburn.

Also Apostasy, gripping, harrowing but overridingly depressing tale of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Bernie Lomax

Threads
Outlaw King. As much as I utterly despise Chris Pine the extent of which I can't even fathom myself, this Robert Bruce historiography wasn't as bad as has been made out. Aaron Taylor Johnson is entertaining as the Black Douglas. Florence Pugh is a good actress apart from being very, um, watchable. Fight scenes are good, cinematography is great and it only plays with history a little in the epic showdown. Although weirdly omits the battle at Bannockburn.

Also Apostasy, gripping, harrowing but overridingly depressing tale of Jehovah's Witnesses.
For reals? I think he's the best of the current crop of Chris's. Chris Pratt's a fucking douche.

_Katie_

Threads
I LOVED the Favourite. As a friend said I could definitely "feel" Emma Stone acting but I still thought she was excellent. Rachel Weiss and a stone cold power mad butch oh GOD. Also Olivia Coleman... MY GOD!!!!!!

ernesto

lover not a fighter
Threads
Website
www.myspace.com
And I think its absolutely abhorrent. I won't argue over it though, pointless. And you're entitled to your opinion.
Well you’re probably vegetarian so that stands to reason, fair enough.

I wouldn’t think someone is a ‘fucking douche’ because they eat meat and do so by cutting out the middle man by killing it themselves.

Edit: should really be addressing Bernie LiMac with that one

Bernie Lomax

Threads
Well you’re probably vegetarian so that stands to reason, fair enough.

I wouldn’t think someone is a ‘fucking douche’ because they eat meat and do so by cutting out the middle man by killing it themselves.

Edit: should really be addressing Bernie LiMac with that one
I didn't say he was a douche for eating meat. He can eat what he wants. I find him annoying and think he's a bland actor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Donate!

Total amount
€5.00
Goal
€1,000,000.00

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads