What movie did you watch last night? (3 Viewers)

Anthony

Supporter
Threads
Website
www.themiddleagesband.com
I watched the doco on Chicago (the band).
Boring, sooo obviously made my themselves, takes digs at ex-members, crap music, Eagles-level dickness from the band members, 80s producer even a bigger dick then Chicago, terrible songs. The only thing I came away with from this was that I didn't know they were so big in the 70s.

Anthony

Supporter
Threads
Website
www.themiddleagesband.com
Watched it over the weekend.

Gas.
Yea watched that too. So dumb. The drummers collection of mint condition rock t-shirts! I didn't buy that row at rehearsal for a second. I'd say the gig was shite, we went on you tube right after and watched some real footage from it and it looked terrible.

Positive Marlene

Sleeperbloke
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Yea watched that too. So dumb. The drummers collection of mint condition rock t-shirts! I didn't buy that row at rehearsal for a second. I'd say the gig was shite, we went on you tube right after and watched some real footage from it and it looked terrible.
Ehh, John Bonham is one of his biggest influences so it was clearly great.

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
I don't know!

They are so dumb they possibly would argue over absolutely nothing like that no?

prefuse

Threads
Halloween 3: Season of the witch, on the horror channel Its a good few years since I seen it last.
Kind of silly but I like this one. It's not really part of the Halloween franchise, no Michael Myers in it but's that okay, he's kind of dull when he's not killing people.

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
Most of the Jimi Hendrix Doco Voodoo Child. Pretty good, I'll finish it later. I've never been a Hendrix fan, he is cool though.
I was only listening to Jimi last night..how could you not be a fan?

What a sound! Riffs! Galore!

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
brainwashed.com
I just listened to that, it's grand but it doesn't get me grooving. I don't know what it is about most of his stuff (Voodoo Chile is the only one I can think of off hand that really smokes) that just sounds meh to me. I mean, everything about him points to something I should love and I don't know what's wrong with me.

prefuse

Threads
I'm a fan for sure. He was pure raw talent. My favourite Hendrix playing is his cleaner, major pentatonic soul based stuff. The axis bold as love album. Wait until tomorrow, little wing, castles made of sand, bold as love, those type of songs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Donate!

Total amount
€5.00
Goal
€1,000,000.00

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads