What movie did you watch last night? (4 Viewers)

dunderhead

Threads
the young offenders - hadn't seen it before. was very good.

a simple favor - i liked this,

seen the tv series? liked the movie but liked the series more. (xmas special was shite mind)

Unicron

Supporter
Threads
Website
theformersovietreublic.bandcamp.com
Loved it. LOVED IT in fact.

It was sort of funny how some of it resonated; like how even bands who have sold millions of records will also spend 5 minutes heatedly discussing whether or not to try an idea when it would only take 30 seconds to try it and seeing if it was a good one or not,

prefuse

Threads
Waco : Madman or Messiah. A three hour documentary on BBC 4 during the week about David Koresh, the branch davidians & the siege at Waco in 93. Really interesting.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
I watched Fargo, followed by Cargo. Would've watched another but couldn't find one that rhymes.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
A Quiet Place. Deadly,
I liked this, quite enjoyed Bird Box and also Cargo. These films are starting to blend into each other though. There are some plot points that are repeated in all of these post apocalyptic type movies, they're becoming a bit predictable.

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Threads
Website
thumped.com
I liked this, quite enjoyed Bird Box and also Cargo. These films are starting to blend into each other though. There are some plot points that are repeated in all of these post apocalyptic type movies, they're becoming a bit predictable.
haven't seen Bird Box yet.

I was thinking "what's next - you smell them and you die? ho ho ho god i'm so funny" and then i remembered The Happening and wished i hadn't.

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Threads
Website
thumped.com
That Brexit film with Sherlock in it. Quite good. Rory Kinnear doesn't look quite so much like his dad in this one.

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
The Notebook ..I love ryan Gosling but this wasn't one of his best.Enjoyed it nonetheless for a blubberfest

Bad Times At El Royale ..all over the shop but definitely worth a watch..great music

shidheat

Supporter
Threads
i saw green book the other night. would highly recommend. great performance by vigo mortensen - i knew him as aragorn, but this was somebody else entirely.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

• hugh

We're listening to...

• The Stone Roses
    She Bangs the Drums - Remastered
    The Stone Roses
    The Stone Roses

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads