What movie did you watch last night? (18 Viewers)

Gong Farmer said:
Saw OldBoy on the weekend.
Load of me bollix. All style and no substance - like Bertie Ahern's old flame Celia.
oldboy is deadly. and himself thinks so too. i put it to you, mr. gannon, that you are talking out your arse.

Anthony said:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha the student watches Living in Oblivion, you prick. Is it on the course work out there or something.

bet thing about that filum is yer wan.

yah roish

watched Suicide Club last night, it was way better than i'd expected. had the lead guy from audition in it too, anyone know his name? i love him in everything i've seen.

Luana said:
oldboy is deadly. and himself thinks so too. i put it to you, mr. gannon, that you are talking out your arse.
Eddie McGoldrick said:
But like the plot is brilliant! What on earth are you on about?
Well, herself and myself thought it wasn't the Mae West - sorry Mæ West.
It was good for about twenty minutes. Then it just turned into:
"Ah! You thought it was like this, but it is like this."
"But it is no longer like this - it is like this!"
"Now I shall take your teeth out"
"And then it will be like this - and no longer like that"
"Ah! You thought it was like that? Well, in reality it's been like this all along".
"Or was it?"
"Now, I'll take your teeth out"
"Well, you thought it was like this, but it wasn't. Then you thought it was like that, but it wasn't. Then you thought it wasn't like either and like something else. But it wasn't. And so it turned out to be like this all along, and now you're two people and go and stare at that tree for a few hours".

I mean, it felt like it was written by Ashton Kutcher (however you spell that name).

bleargh said:
Well, herself and myself thought it wasn't the Mae West - sorry Mæ West.
It was good for about twenty minutes. Then it just turned into:
"Ah! You thought it was like this, but it is like this."
"But it is no longer like this - it is like this!"
"Now I shall take your teeth out"
"And then it will be like this - and no longer like that"
"Ah! You thought it was like that? Well, in reality it's been like this all along".
"Or was it?"
"Now, I'll take your teeth out"
"Well, you thought it was like this, but it wasn't. Then you thought it was like that, but it wasn't. Then you thought it wasn't like either and like something else. But it wasn't. And so it turned out to be like this all along, and now you're two people and go and stare at that tree for a few hours".

no it wasn't

i saw the new ken loach film last night. 'a tender kiss'. it was ok. predictable plot, not enough zombies, only one car chase. but an interesting comment on racially segregated modern britain.

Just watched Dead Air, TV movie from 1994.
Taped from BBC1 in June 2002

"A distraught disc jockey (Gregory Hines) seeks out a mystery caller (Debrah Farentino) who may be the killer of his girlfriend (Laura Harrington)"

not so good

directed by Fred Walton who did the sublime When A Stranger Calls and the less good When A Stranger Calls Back

not a movie, but i watched the new battlestar galactica series thing

kind of worrying the way they're recycling the CGI effects from the miniseries in a V sort of way, and it's only 1 episode in....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back