What movie did you watch last night? (14 Viewers)

Pretty good Jandek documentary, mostly a snapshot of preparations for a gig

Entertaining nonsense

I've never seen Barry Lyndon, I might bump it up the list a bit

Is there a way to add 100 WTF responses to a post?
Just one of those where you know generally how the movie goes. And it just never got watched…. For all of my life. Until last night. Obviously had seen bits on telly over the years but never the whole thing in one sitting

Just one of those where you know generally how the movie goes. And it just never got watched…. For all of my life. Until last night. Obviously had seen bits on telly over the years but never the whole thing in one sitting
exactly the same with me. Sharks are cooler than Spielberg.
the first film I ever saw in a cinema was E.T. which I didn't get 40 years ago and I still don't get now.
I could be harsher but some people get upset about this stuff.

I rarely went to the cinema growing up, had only two TV channels until I was 15, we never had a video recorder until I was 21, I didn't watch TV for 3 years after I was 18 and I never went to the cinema from 1992-2006.
I don't think I saw any great films until I was in my twenties.

e.g. I never watched any of the Star Wars movies from beginning to end until I was 29 (Xmas 2004). for the record the first three SW movies are really good fun.

popular cinema, especially Hollywood, is the lowest form of (f)art. totally overated and it has very little to do with independent music.

ET is pure schmaltz, Jaws is way more fun. That and Jurassic Park are the only Spielberg movies I can watch. Schindler’s List is very, very good but it’s not exactly one to stick on for entertainment.
Are you forgetting?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back