What movie did you watch last night? (5 Viewers)

prefuse

Saturn 3 (1980)
I thought I had seen this before, but I was mixing it up with a Roger Corman film (battle beyond the stars). Harvey Keitel & his robot arrive on a small space station run by textbook blonde bombshell Farrah Fawcett & Kirk Douglas (old enough to be her father) Keitel acts the prick. The robot malfunctions & turns on them. The set design & robot look good, but it's a tedious film.

chris d

Supporter
Saturn 3 (1980)
I thought I had seen this before, but I was mixing it up with a Roger Corman film (battle beyond the stars). Harvey Keitel & his robot arrive on a small space station run by textbook blonde bombshell Farrah Fawcett & Kirk Douglas (old enough to be her father) Keitel acts the prick. The robot malfunctions & turns on them. The set design & robot look good, but it's a tedious film.
I remember this scaring the fuck out of me as a kid.

Anthony

Supporter
Since 2000
Solutions
Website
www.themiddleagesband.com
My wife is on a Rom Com binge at the moment and is burning through some awful stuff that I see bits of.

- The Sweetest Thing. I was called in to watch the worst bit. Where the three main actors sings a song about some guy's penis being too big. Genuinely embarrassed for the women acting in this, Cameron Diaz, Christina Applegate and Selma Blair. Selma Blair though...

- How To Stay Be Single. Terrible shite altogether. Gorgeous cast though.

- Love Actually. I missed out on this completely, she loved it and says we're watching it over Christmas.

rettucs

Supporter
Solutions
Post of the week winner: 22nd March, 2013
My wife is on a Rom Com binge at the moment and is burning through some awful stuff that I see bits of.

- The Sweetest Thing. I was called in to watch the worst bit. Where the three main actors sings a song about some guy's penis being too big. Genuinely embarrassed for the women acting in this, Cameron Diaz, Christina Applegate and Selma Blair. Selma Blair though...

- How To Stay Be Single. Terrible shite altogether. Gorgeous cast though.

- Love Actually. I missed out on this completely, she loved it and says we're watching it over Christmas.
We watched Last Christmas at the weekend. It has the same shtick about it as Love Actually, but was infinitely more enjoyable. Still shite though .

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads