What movie did you watch last night? (27 Viewers)

The Eiger sanction (1975)
Clint Eastwood as a collage lecturer who previously worked as an international spy and fixer is convinced to do one last hit. He also climbs a mountain for some reason. It's well made, but the plot is a mess. But I'm a fan of hit 60s & 70s films in general.
I love this one. I even bought the soundtrack.

Sadly, the rape jokes haven't aged well.

Finally got around to seeing Dune. Liked it quite a bit, certainly more than I thought I would. Just made me want to go back and read the book again though because it also felt quite rushed, just as we're getting used to the very basics of the world that has been built the plot starts rushing along 200 miles an hour.

Ultimately it's probably a bit like the LOTR films in that I probably wouldn't be satisfied with anything less than 20 minute long shots of the scenery where nothing is happening.

please just accept your cancellation

images

OK to clarify when I say "this" I mean that issue. And if x = rape with y being audience reaction, over z = time. Then, I believe I have made my opinion on this clear and consider the matter closed.

OK to clarify when I say "this" I mean that issue. And if x = rape with y being audience reaction, over z = time. Then, I believe I have made my opinion on this clear and consider the matter closed.
lol I can't tell when you're doing a bit or not, you were very clear from your first post but then you kept clarifying to say the same thing.

I mean, you're still cancelled but sure so are the rest of us.

lol I can't tell when you're doing a bit or not, you were very clear from your first post but then you kept clarifying to say the same thing.

I mean, you're still cancelled but sure so are the rest of us.
I apologize for any confusion on your part. Please refer to my first post on this matter.

Then the second one.

And then the one after that.

I trust this closes the matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Cornu Ammonis
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back