What movie did you watch last night? (2 Viewers)

I've been watching a Bollywood movie called Om Shanti Om. Never watched a Bollywood before, and this is utterly preposterous ... and also enormous fun, looks amazing, has some good tunes and amazing dancing and the female lead is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. 3 hours long though, have had to watch it in 3 installements

Enduring Love. Very early 00s adaptation of an Ian McEwan novel with Rhys Ifans stalking Daniel Craig after they meet at the scene of a hot air balloon accident. Like Craig is a good actor imo but the characters are all arseholey middle class Brits and I suppose that's the point but they're all really annoying.

I like it, but it doesn't really feel like a hammer film. None of the familiar faces in it.
It's a classic alright, and I wanted to like it. It's been on my list for years. I only watched the whole thing in order to cross it off my list. It's nowhere near as terrible as Dracula AD 1972 though, so there is that.

It's a classic alright, and I wanted to like it. It's been on my list for years. I only watched the whole thing in order to cross it off my list. It's nowhere near as terrible as Dracula AD 1972 though, so there is that.

There's one I must watch again. The name of one of the characters is Johnny Alucard.
Dracula backwards. So naff. If I remember right my least favourite hammer drac was the scars of dracula, with Dennis Waterman in it. The satanic rites of Dracula is great. Much maligned.

There's one I must watch again. The name of one of the characters is Johnny Alucard.
Dracula backwards. So naff.
I LOLd when I saw that :D

It does have Caroline Munro though
Dracula-A.D.-1972-Caroline-Munro-Movie-2-Poster-1280x1280.jpg

Although this has nothing to do with Dracula or vampires it's worth a look

Although this has nothing to do with Dracula or vampires it's worth a look

Are you sure it has nothing to do with vampires?
F058C170-CB34-4455-8896-EE841FE662BF.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back