What movie did you watch last night? (3 Viewers)

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
Just to clarify..I loved CTHD when I saw it in the cinema but the flying around wasnt thrilling me on the small screen.

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
brainwashed.com
I liked the first one, good cast and all. Didn't see the second series though.
I struggled through the first series - the second was atrocious. Didn’t go near the third. The movie is way better, the show’s “Maybe the humans are the real monsters?” schtick got tired before they even wrote the script.

prefuse

It was a bit vh1 behind the music.
Not temotely up to the hype. At least Geldof wasnt in it

i was expecting Bob to be there making loads of bombastic statements.
The doc was good. No sign of Brian Downey, Brian Roberston (missing in action)
I'm sure most of them are tired of talking about it.
One thing it did well was show the range of songs Lynott was writing or co writing.
He covered a lot of ground.

ann post

Solutions
This week

Justice league snyder cut. I'm not too invested in these and don't really know what was changed but i wanted something meaningless to half igore while i drank cans.

Wolfwalkers. Was really good, will probably have to rewatch in year or so. Has emotions in it.

xsteox

Two Irish horrors, with similar themes.
Crone Wood. A couple, on their first date go camping, around the hellfire club. First Two acts are good, solid acting. Last third gets silly though.

The devils woods. Two annoying couples go camping, (earlier in the film they're supposed to be at a fest) in an area where the locals kill outsiders. Good Idea, but the film is ruined by awful acting.

shidheat

Solutions
i watched once upon a time in the west for the first time. yeah, great stuff altogether. can see why people love it so much. i'll likely rewatch it. amazing shots and super gritty looking characters - actors/people don't seem to look like this any more

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads