What movie did you watch last night? (29 Viewers)

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Let The Right One In...First time seeing this since its release. I absolutely fucking adored thi s movie in the cinema and it has lost little of its charm in the intervening years

I did'nt remember the cgi cats however ..still a great scene

The Lost Boys . Still brilliant. Death By Stereo indeed

seanc

Over the last couple of nights I watched:

Body of Lies. Ridley Scott and Russell Crowe. You know what you're getting. I thought since DiCaprio is in it it might be something more. It's not.

Black Mass. No oscar for you Johnny. It's pretty amazing to watch a movie where every single actor is better than the lead. I really wanted to like it, but I just couldn't. I found The Irishman less of a slog, put it that way.

I need to give the Amazon "you might also like" algorithm a kick in the arse.

David Kronenbourg

Black Mass. No oscar for you Johnny. It's pretty amazing to watch a movie where every single actor is better than the lead. I really wanted to like it, but I just couldn't. I found The Irishman less of a slog, put it that way.
This was a real case of some director or producer indulging Johnny Depp's worst delusions about himself as a great character actor

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Dark Water .. decent class action lawsuit drama

Broken Law .. complete nonsense Dublin gangsters on Netflix. Has a good pace though, so ,watchable

shidheat

i really didn't like that bill and ted movie. if it weren't for bill carrying the movie, it would have been a complete loss. keanu reeves really cements his reputation as a shite actor. he's can't even play ted anymore.

ted's daughter made my eyes roll like a reverse fruit machine.

David Kronenbourg

i really didn't like that bill and ted movie. if it weren't for bill carrying the movie, it would have been a complete loss. keanu reeves really cements his reputation as a shite actor. he's can't even play ted anymore.

ted's daughter made my eyes roll like a reverse fruit machine.
I like Keanu well enough but have no desire to watch that movie. Move on, make new things etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

• dunderhead

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads