What movie did you watch last night? (5 Viewers)

One of the Avengers movies is on now. It’s beyond woeful. Currently Spider-Man is jumping through portals while Benedict Cumberbatch plays Hugh Laurie playing House MD in a cape, all while battling an off-colour Hellboy.

Watched A Star Is Born last night. That is all.
There's a hilarious thing in that where they have yer one played by Gaga writing this mega-hit and singing it on stage in front of like 40000 people for the first time, but then she goes into a recording studio and she can't sing in time because OOOOH THE MYSTERY OF THE RECORDING STUDIO OOOOHHHH and the guy has to go into the room to help her or some shit.

Game Night. I really enjoyed it and at one point was crying laughing although I was three quarters of the way through an 8% pint so that might have had something to do with it. Co-directed by Sam from Freaks and Geeks!

One of the Avengers movies is on now. It’s beyond woeful. Currently Spider-Man is jumping through portals while Benedict Cumberbatch plays Hugh Laurie playing House MD in a cape, all while battling an off-colour Hellboy.
I just watched this. It's grand, but seemed a bit frantic. Not helped by the fact that it's apparently 149 minutes long, according to imdb, but the recording on my DVR - from rte - was 155 minutes long, but that would have included five or six ad breaks of four or more minutes each. So it was obviously edited, but Christ knows why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back