"What I did at the weekend" Thread (1 Viewer)

pad said:
no, no. that was another girl. ask a certain mr craig about her. supra dextra was the one i was discussing bbq's with.

seemingly.
barbecues and thumped, i think.
i also remember shaking ruadhain vigorously by the hand and congratulating him at great length on last summer's hodges figgis sale :confused:

Super Dexta said:
barbecues and thumped, i think.
i also remember shaking ruadhain vigorously by the hand and congratulating him at great length on last summer's hodges figgis sale :confused:

he takes great pride in that sale alright.
great pride.

Spam Javelin said:
I went to Westport on our office summer holiday.

A bird shat on me, I got into two fights with the locals whilst dressed as a roman centurion and I ended up talking to my boss in the swimming pool changing room for exactly 12 minutes whilst I was completely naked and he was fully clothed.

Where do you work? One of them sex-shops beside the hideout by the sounds of it!

Ive never met anyone who was into schaiza (sp?)

Wavioli said:
Where do you work? One of them sex-shops beside the hideout by the sounds of it!

Ive never met anyone who was into schaiza (sp?)

I work in an office of mainly gay architects.

The bird was of the feathered kind, but I was still mildy aroused by it.

It ruined my tunic though.

friday- work. dinner in luigi malones with wife, drinks in foggy dew with brother in law & his girlfriend, then on to corpo gig & meeting / laughing at people. run for nightlink. home. cup of soup (tomato & veg). bed.

saturday - tiredness. hayfever. stomach pains. drinks in town, then dart to bray. more hayfever; stomach pains. (can now relate to women with "trapped wind" on yoghurt ad). nice indian grub. less stomach pain. much less stomach pain. walk to porterhouse (long). stupid football / end of conversation for 30 minutes. boozes. walk to dart (bouncers on the dart?). camera gets dissed by speccy prick. taxi to thomas street. slowly served booze in pub with mostly broken toilets. make new friends in queue for solitary working bog (with no lock on door - all very ally mcbeal). more booze. photos with camera with hurt feelings. more booze. run for nightlink. home. bed.

sunday - sleep. sore head. sleep. sore head. sleep. up at 4. sore head. columbo! tiredness. bed.

xtc.JPG

heineken.jpg

cocaine.jpg

nosleep.jpg

distress_old_man.jpg

This is how I convey last weekend with pictures.

Friday - leave work at 12.30pm. Go to Glendalough for wedding with wife and son. They bail out at 11pm and head back to B & B. I stay on and walk back in pitch darkness.

Saturday - hungover. Watch football and episodes of Gideon's Way / Chancer.

Sunday - catch up on books. Bring son for walk in pram. Go boozing later on for Portugal v Holland. Discover Becks Vier and have no hangover the next day. Not that it matters as I have a week off.

Yesterday we went to the historical town of Fore. Home of the "Seven Wonders Of Fore" which include, water that flows uphill, the kettle that never boils and the tree that won't burn.
We didn't get to see any of the above wonders but we did visit the "Abbey built on a bog" and the massive lake that you can swim in (although I didn't).

Great sundays. Westmeath? who knew?

Next up for westmeath are Belvedere House, Some other House in north Westmeath (forget it's name) and this 110Acre forest in near there (whose name I also forget).

No photos this time though.boo

saturday: went to friends annual costume party. the theme for this year was the occult/horror/general scariness. went as a corpse bride. most other girls decided to go in lingerie with some type of animal tail or head dress on..it was exactly like the scene from mean girls. stuck out like a sore thumb till regan from the exorcist arrived complete with bloody nightdress and the childcatcher arrived soon after. got drunk on that bleedin mixed fruit cider and absinthe.

sunday early morning: vomited an intense amount and felt like my head was gonna burst. recovered sufficiently to eat a bejaysus load of junk food and see the wind that shakes the barley.

monday: its still the weekend cos i'm on holidays from work. going to croatia tmrw..bleedin lovely stuff.

Went to the rather good 3epkano, Si Schroeder, Unseen Guest gig on Friday night in the Project... followed that by 'one more drink' (Koppaberg mixed fruit) in the Thomas House, ended up at a party somewhere on the Northside at which I was the only female - and which seemed to be almost entirely made up of guys who are - or want to be - dj's.

Got home about 6.30, managed to sleep until about 8am. Spent Saturday feeling tired and sorry for myself. Spent Sunday feeling much the same - but managed to do my laundry and bake some bread anyway.

At least Friday night was good :D

Friday: woken by a phone call at 8:45 informing me that i was due in work 45 minutes ago. not 12 like i thought. managed to fight through a thumping whelans-induced hangover to go to work. went to 3epkano + si schroeder gig. was gonna head out to kennedy's after but was way too wrecked and my eyeballs were kinda burning.

Saturday: woooooork. boring. bed.

Sunday: spend the morning nursing an infected toe. riveting stuff. had prepared to do a load of artwork printing but printer was fuckered. spent the day jamming some noise in my room and general bumming around the house scratching my ass. still, it was the first day's rest i've had in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back