"What I did at the weekend" Thread (1 Viewer)

I went to Westport on our office summer holiday.

A bird shat on me, I got into two fights with the locals whilst dressed as a roman centurion and I ended up talking to my boss in the swimming pool changing room for exactly 12 minutes whilst I was completely naked and he was fully clothed.

La La said:
did you drown them in vinegar and eat them out of a newspaper? if you don't mind, i'll be taking a minute to live vicariously through you.

No newspaper.

Nevertheless the fish, wearing ketchup hats, told me a lot of gossip and their tone could only be described as "vinegar-y".

friday: drinks with hot boy/corpo gig, felt strong urge to mother dudley, was laughed at by pete
saturday: barbecue/party, assaulted mervyn craig and he remembered me from interviewing them five years ago, pulled my party trick of slipping off to the best sleeping spot miles before everyone else
sunday: slept, moaned gently. then another barbecue.

Super Dexta said:
friday: drinks with hot boy/corpo gig, felt strong urge to mother dudley, was laughed at by pete
saturday: barbecue/party, assaulted mervyn craig and he remembered me from interviewing them five years ago, pulled my party trick of slipping off to the best sleeping spot miles before everyone else
Monday: spent the early afternoon namedropping on the internet

Super Dexta said:
fpulled my party trick of slipping off to the best sleeping spot miles before everyone else

Was beaten to a top sleeping spot at a party once. Just fell asleep on the floor of the bedroom and let my snoring drive the offending person out of the room. BAM! Bed for the night.

Friday- booze and dancing in Doyle's like an eejit.
Saturday- booze and dancing to this band like an eejit.
Sunday- went to the blessing of the graves (like an eejit).
Monday- should be doing some work.

lurlow said:
Moved into new house, got fucking trashed in new house .|..|

thats what i did too. are you me?
also hello to supra dextra. sorry i was so fucked yesterday i was incapable of coherent conversation. nice to meet you though. i rarely meet thumpeders these days.

lurlow said:
Was beaten to a top sleeping spot at a party once. Just fell asleep on the floor of the bedroom and let my snoring drive the offending person out of the room. BAM! Bed for the night.

i once snored so loudly that the other occupant, and owner of the bed was forced to move to the couch in the sitting room to sleep. poor hot swedish lady.
yes thats right.
hot swedish lady.

Super Dexta said:
pulled my party trick of slipping off to the best sleeping spot miles before everyone else
A woman after my own heart.

It's not just me who does this then...

pad said:
thats what i did too. are you me?
also hello to supra dextra. sorry i was so fucked yesterday i was incapable of coherent conversation. nice to meet you though. i rarely meet thumpeders these days.
hi. i seem to remember having a very involved conversation with you on saturday night but i have no idea what it was about. possibly barbecues.

pad said:
i once snored so loudly that the other occupant, and owner of the bed was forced to move to the couch in the sitting room to sleep. poor hot swedish lady.
yes thats right.
hot swedish lady.

see Pat, you are as gay as you seem. I knew it.

pad said:
oh come of it dahling. i saw you at that march on saturday. you looked positively scrumptious. mmm mm mmmm.

I didn't know you were actually gay. I heard the rumour, but didn't think it was actually true.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter. Well done!

billygannon said:
I didn't know you were actually gay. I heard the rumour, but didn't think it was actually true.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter. Well done!

[bows his head at once again having been outwitted by billy fucking gannon.]

Super Dexta said:

hang on a second am i Pat AND Super Dextra? thats also what i did this wkd.
i didnt know Super Dextra was there,were you wearing a yellow head band thingy?

clonan attack said:
where's there? i do have yellow hair.

clonan attack said:

no, no. that was another girl. ask a certain mr craig about her. supra dextra was the one i was discussing bbq's with.

seemingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back