What gig(s) are you going to this week? (1 Viewer)

I have a ticket for Weedeater and honestly feel nearly to tired to make the effort but I do like Mars Red Sky and this might be the only time they ever play here

I'll be at Loop. Also the Chats and Richard Dawson. All going well Psychic Graveyard and Hands Up Who Wants To die in Limerick too.

I'll be at Loop. Also the Chats and Richard Dawson. All going well Psychic Graveyard and Hands Up Who Wants To die in Limerick too.
Are Psychic Graveyard doing their own tour?

I have a ticket for the Monday with Osees.

I'm going to the blandly named Psyche and Noise festival in Cardiff but only on the Sunday, and they're playing the Saturday.

I see Powerplant are touring the UK in July...they never rescheduled their gig from last November?

Are Psychic Graveyard doing their own tour?

I have a ticket for the Monday with Osees.

I'm going to the blandly named Psyche and Noise festival in Cardiff but only on the Sunday, and they're playing the Saturday.

I see Powerplant are touring the UK in July...they never rescheduled their gig from last November?

Psychic Graveyard are playing Saturday upstairs in Whelan's, I have a ticket for Loop same night downstairs so won't make it. Then Sunday somewhere in Limerick and Monday with the Oh sees.

Haven't heard anything about Powerplant rescheduling their gig here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back