What gig(s) are you going to this week? (1 Viewer)

It's actually tomorrow week but I just bought a ticket for Black Midi in the Workmans, Leagues seems super excited to be bringing them over. Hard to find stuff of theirs online. But they are math rock by the looks of it.

They look about 12

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sound good though!

Dislike for the fact that you can't go ...

Oh, the Bouts album launch is on Saturday in the underground. Their record is good.

Also that night The Spook are doing what I believe will be the final performance of lockout. I'm going to see if I can flit between the pair of them

Oh, the Bouts album launch is on Saturday in the underground. Their record is good.

Also that night The Spook are doing what I believe will be the final performance of lockout. I'm going to see if I can flit between the pair of them
Oh I really want to go to that! I can't make it though :(

I've just realised that The Spook gig is in a different church to the last time they played. Which is great news because that Pepper Canister gig rates as one of the worst gigs I've ever experienced (NB: No fault of the Spook) and if it was in there again I was going to give it a miss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back