What gig(s) are you going to this week? (1 Viewer)

Unknown Convict

Threads
Website
www.bop.gov
going to see brian idiot mooney's monthly gig upstairs in kennedy's on prussia street. only a fiver in, vinyl raffle with gig ticket. all proceeds to a different charity each month - tonight: the samaritans. doors 8pm.

pavlos

Supporter
Threads
going to see brian idiot mooney's monthly gig upstairs in kennedy's on prussia street. only a fiver in, vinyl raffle with gig ticket. all proceeds to a different charity each month - tonight: the samaritans. doors 8pm.
Kennedy's is a nice pub, used to be my local. Don't remember many gigs there though!

jonah

Supporter
Threads
huun huur tu on wednesday in the sugar club, garbage on thursday in the iveagh gardens. No longer used to the two gigs in a row life, tbh.

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
brainwashed.com
Garbage on Thursday. First gig I went to on my own was Garbage and Moloko in the Point 20 years ago. My wife never saw them so making up for that now.

prefuse

Threads
Garbage on Thursday. First gig I went to on my own was Garbage and Moloko in the Point 20 years ago. My wife never saw them so making up for that now.
I was at that as well. The first and last time I saw them live. I love the first album, the second is very good. The third one is good & the rest are patchy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads