What gig didn't you go to last night? (1 Viewer)

Also missed Utopia Strong and don't even have the distance and or money excuses. Damn.

Temples in the button factory. Would have liked to see them but I didn't have a ticket. It was a cold Monday evening & a 24 mile drive in & I'm an auld git.

Okus & Subordinate in the Hut last night. Knew it was coming up, but only checked the date earlier today. ☹

Thee Oh Sees played their first post pandemic show at Red Rocks a couple of weeks ago. The whole thing is up on youtube and is amazing, but is very odd to see!

King Gizzard have done a bunch of shows, all full venues with no social distancing or mask wearing in Australia. Even weirder to see!

Whereas here Arab Strap have just cancelled their autumn Dublin show 8(

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

didn't go to see James Vincent McMorrow last night.

I'm only vaguely aware of who he is, but any gig would have been nice. Looking at pictures of the crowd at it, it seemed a bit, dunno, surreal?
I'm sure the performances were great, and that the stage production, the organisation, the security, the facilities, and all the rest were top notch but let's not beat about the bush here - as a gig it looked awful.

Last edited:
I'm sure the performances were great, and that the stage production, the organisation, the security, the facilities, and all the rest were top notch but let's not beat about the bush here - as a gig it looked awful.

it was like that time the pope was here and no one turned up.

I got sheepdog trials vibes off it

I watched it on youtube, and really enjoyed it

I thought Sorcha Richardson, who I think is ok on record, sounded like your bog-standard local support band though

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back