What gig didn't you go to last night? (19 Viewers)

Yeah, I didn't go to Full of Hell either, despite promising myself that I would.

I didn’t go either. Had a ticket but I wasn’t in the mood to enjoy standing in a smelly dark room for two hours not mention the four hour round trip and the prospect of a drunk Fleadh crowd on the way home. I watched SummerSlam instead.

I was looking after my kids. Played old Nintendo games with them, it was good craic.

I didn't go to Full of Hell in the Grand Social last night and only found out they existed 2 weeks ago but they sound awesome. Anyone here go?

It's probably obvious but I went and quite a few others went too. Amazing gig. Hopefully have them back next year.

Didn't go to Glenn Hughes in the end. 40+euro and not knowing anyone going didn't help inspire me to go. I'm sure it would have been enjoyable enough though

Suede in the board gais theatre. The last time I saw them was, I think 1999 in the Olympia.
I wanted to see them again but the all seated thing turned me off. Not that I would be moshing or anything.

I just realised that Pharoah Sanders was in the NCH tonight. FFS. Any of you lot go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back