What gig didn't you go to last night? (3 Viewers)

Posting in advance. Finances mean I won't see CW Stoneking tonight. I've seen him every time he's played Ireland until now so I'm a little fed up about this.

I didn't go to tune-yards on Tuesday night.

I haven't gone to Paul simon, James Taylor and bonnie raitt in the RDS tonight. I was suppose to go with my mum as she is a big fan of both Paul simon and James Taylor but I just didn't feel up to it.

She has gone anyway which is good.

I wouldnt mind having a ticket for Orbital in Dun Leery but I dont so I wont be going

Anyone here go to Ministry/Chelsea Wolfe?
Got a text this morning from my friend who said "Gig was great. Chelsea was deadly and Ministry's performance held up the weaker later material fairly well with a few of the classics at the latter part of the show. their drummer was savage".
Kinda bummed I couldn't go now.

I didn't go to Full of Hell in the Grand Social last night and only found out they existed 2 weeks ago but they sound awesome. Anyone here go?

I didn’t go either. Had a ticket but I wasn’t in the mood to enjoy standing in a smelly dark room for two hours not mention the four hour round trip and the prospect of a drunk Fleadh crowd on the way home. I watched SummerSlam instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back