What gig didn't you go to last night? (18 Viewers)

Didn't go to Haley Hendericksx (or however that's spelt).

Turns out there were tickets on the door so it wasn't sold out. I was on-call for work so wouldnt have been able to go anyway. Heard she was amazing all the same.

Didn't go to see Pat McManus on Friday. Didn't go to, no joke, a piss up in a brewery on Saturday. Didn't go to see Pilgrim St on Sunday. Fuck it, I should have done all of those.

Ned Sheehan fecked up my Friday - huge bottleneck of traffic out of town towards the park ( I was going to blanch for a do) and delayed getting back home as well due to the crowds coming out of the gig. Prick.
I just happened to mention in work this morning about the age demographic, based on my view of the crowds from the bus. I thought his main audience was kids, but two of the WOMEN i work with were at the gig. Grown adults like this guy? What the actual fuck??

Ned Sheehan fecked up my Friday - huge bottleneck of traffic out of town towards the park ( I was going to blanch for a do) and delayed getting back home as well due to the crowds coming out of the gig. Prick.
I just happened to mention in work this morning about the age demographic, based on my view of the crowds from the bus. I thought his main audience was kids, but two of the WOMEN i work with were at the gig. Grown adults like this guy? What the actual fuck??

Yeah, I actually know a good few people my age (36) and older that were heading or planning to head.
I think some young people like him but I think more of them are in to whatever's on at Longitude this year.

By all accounts The Polecats were great last night. Heard The Exploited were amazing last night too.

My trip to Dublin for Nick Cave means I'm broke broke for the rest of the month.

That what I meant. They're a great live band and I regret missing them, especially when everyone is raving abut how good it was

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back