What gig didn't you go to last night? (5 Viewers)

I was at it, they were great. Love the CD as well, lyrics and thank yous.

Tried to get an Iskanders after, but it was full of slobs who couldn't order. Cheese burger from Ricks followed by a margherita slice in difontaines on the way to the bus stop.

Malojian in Whelans. What ever age I am now must be the can't be bothered with Sunday night gigs age.

Someday ill get to see Pat McManus,someday.

I didn't go to the Number Ones,or the Grade 2/Nilz gigs over the weekend because of being caught up with other stuff.

Anyone going to the Stones? €77.30 for pitch standing. I love, love Sticky Fingers and Exile, but that's not who the Stones really are. Or maybe ever were. Mick Taylor must have kept them on the right track for those few years.

Anyone going to the Stones? €77.30 for pitch standing. I love, love Sticky Fingers and Exile, but that's not who the Stones really are. Or maybe ever were. Mick Taylor must have kept them on the right track for those few years.

A mate was telling me he saw them at Slane in 82 when he was 15; his mate's ma bought the tickets, she'd seen them in Dublin in 64 and she said at the time, "isn't it gas that the Stones are still around"! And here we are another 36 fecking years later!!

A mate was telling me he saw them at Slane in 82 when he was 15; his mate's ma bought the tickets, she'd seen them in Dublin in 64 and she said at the time, "isn't it gas that the Stones are still around"! And here we are another 36 fecking years later!!
There is something amazing to be said for them still going in their 70s. They look old and skinny as hell in Shine a Light and that's already 10 years ago. The guitar playing in it is so ropy.

It is 47 years since Sticky Fingers was released. FORTY SEVEN YEARS.

There is something amazing to be said for them still going in their 70s. They look old and skinny as hell in Shine a Light and that's already 10 years ago. The guitar playing in it is so ropy.

It is 47 years since Sticky Fingers was released. FORTY SEVEN YEARS.
yeah it's mad; it's great too though, fair fux to them!

Users who are viewing this thread

• xsteox
  • Jerry Twig
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back