What gig didn't you go to last night? (2 Viewers)

Thread starter #81

rettucs

Supporter
Threads
Post of the week winner: 22nd March, 2013
Didn't go to Haley Hendericksx (or however that's spelt).

Turns out there were tickets on the door so it wasn't sold out. I was on-call for work so wouldnt have been able to go anyway. Heard she was amazing all the same.

Unicron

Supporter
Threads
Website
theformersovietreublic.bandcamp.com
Fred Sheeran

I did, however, get stuck in the traffic.
I was worried that he was going to make me late for the gig I was going to last night. Then I was worried that the petrol station I was going to get my post gig snack at was going to be full of busloads of people from his gig.

Anthony

Supporter
Threads
Website
www.themiddleagesband.com
Didn't go to see Pat McManus on Friday. Didn't go to, no joke, a piss up in a brewery on Saturday. Didn't go to see Pilgrim St on Sunday. Fuck it, I should have done all of those.

travispickle

Supporter
Threads
Ned Sheehan fecked up my Friday - huge bottleneck of traffic out of town towards the park ( I was going to blanch for a do) and delayed getting back home as well due to the crowds coming out of the gig. Prick.
I just happened to mention in work this morning about the age demographic, based on my view of the crowds from the bus. I thought his main audience was kids, but two of the WOMEN i work with were at the gig. Grown adults like this guy? What the actual fuck??

sleepy

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
Ned Sheehan fecked up my Friday - huge bottleneck of traffic out of town towards the park ( I was going to blanch for a do) and delayed getting back home as well due to the crowds coming out of the gig. Prick.
I just happened to mention in work this morning about the age demographic, based on my view of the crowds from the bus. I thought his main audience was kids, but two of the WOMEN i work with were at the gig. Grown adults like this guy? What the actual fuck??
Yeah, I actually know a good few people my age (36) and older that were heading or planning to head.
I think some young people like him but I think more of them are in to whatever's on at Longitude this year.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
By all accounts The Polecats were great last night. Heard The Exploited were amazing last night too.

My trip to Dublin for Nick Cave means I'm broke broke for the rest of the month.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
That what I meant. They're a great live band and I regret missing them, especially when everyone is raving abut how good it was

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... if we have any.

Upgrade now

Buy me a coffeeBuy me a coffee

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads