What gig didn't you go to last night? (1 Viewer)

chris d

Supporter
Threads
I was at it, they were great. Love the CD as well, lyrics and thank yous.

Tried to get an Iskanders after, but it was full of slobs who couldn't order. Cheese burger from Ricks followed by a margherita slice in difontaines on the way to the bus stop.

chris d

Supporter
Threads
Malojian in Whelans. What ever age I am now must be the can't be bothered with Sunday night gigs age.

GARYXKNIFEDX

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site
Someday ill get to see Pat McManus,someday.

I didn't go to the Number Ones,or the Grade 2/Nilz gigs over the weekend because of being caught up with other stuff.

chris d

Supporter
Threads
Limmy's Vines Tour last week in Vicar St. Seemed expensive at the time but I regret it now.

:(

chris d

Supporter
Threads
Anyone going to the Stones? €77.30 for pitch standing. I love, love Sticky Fingers and Exile, but that's not who the Stones really are. Or maybe ever were. Mick Taylor must have kept them on the right track for those few years.

travispickle

Supporter
Threads
Anyone going to the Stones? €77.30 for pitch standing. I love, love Sticky Fingers and Exile, but that's not who the Stones really are. Or maybe ever were. Mick Taylor must have kept them on the right track for those few years.
A mate was telling me he saw them at Slane in 82 when he was 15; his mate's ma bought the tickets, she'd seen them in Dublin in 64 and she said at the time, "isn't it gas that the Stones are still around"! And here we are another 36 fecking years later!!

chris d

Supporter
Threads
A mate was telling me he saw them at Slane in 82 when he was 15; his mate's ma bought the tickets, she'd seen them in Dublin in 64 and she said at the time, "isn't it gas that the Stones are still around"! And here we are another 36 fecking years later!!
There is something amazing to be said for them still going in their 70s. They look old and skinny as hell in Shine a Light and that's already 10 years ago. The guitar playing in it is so ropy.

It is 47 years since Sticky Fingers was released. FORTY SEVEN YEARS.

travispickle

Supporter
Threads
There is something amazing to be said for them still going in their 70s. They look old and skinny as hell in Shine a Light and that's already 10 years ago. The guitar playing in it is so ropy.

It is 47 years since Sticky Fingers was released. FORTY SEVEN YEARS.
yeah it's mad; it's great too though, fair fux to them!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads