What gig did you go to last night? (4 Viewers)

Circuit Des Yeux at NCH. Hardly anyone there, a couple of walk-outs, backing tracks, very loud and noisy, sombre vibe. It was good.

Poorly advertised again, innit? I listened to her a bit, and decided to pass. If I had been in Dublin, might have gone last minute.

I see they have a few things popping up [NCH] next minute that might be of interest.

Loud and noisy sounds good though.

Róisin Murphy - expansive electronic trip of a set, subtly funny and amazing at the singing. Great show.
Nick Cave and Seeds - Best I've seen them - tupelo was like the end of the world - there was wind spill from another stage and they opted to go kinda all out on the noise making front.
Liam Gallagher - Oasis are still shit. First 8 minutes was great then it felt like being in a shite pub for an hour.
Caribou - Lovely intense electronic jam
Róyksopp - Great staging and atmostphere

Róisin Murphy - expansive electronic trip of a set, subtly funny and amazing at the singing. Great show.
Nick Cave and Seeds - Best I've seen them - tupelo was like the end of the world - there was wind spill from another stage and they opted to go kinda all out on the noise making front.
Liam Gallagher - Oasis are still shit. First 8 minutes was great then it felt like being in a shite pub for an hour.
Caribou - Lovely intense electronic jam
Róyksopp - Great staging and atmostphere
Where was this?

Cock Sparrer celebrating fifty years together at the Roundhouse. The first set was them playing mostly rarities interspersed with videos clips of the band talking about their history. The second set was the hits.

An absolute joy to see a band with such a connection with the audience. It was pretty rowdy down the front. A proper party.

Cock Sparrer celebrating fifty years together at the Roundhouse. The first set was them playing mostly rarities interspersed with videos clips of the band talking about their history. The second set was the hits.

An absolute joy to see a band with such a connection with the audience. It was pretty rowdy down the front. A proper party.
Nice review

and someone has helpfully put the whole gig up on YouTube in decent quality.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

• shitepipe
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back