What gig did you go to last night? (4 Viewers)

Orville Peck. He was great, his band were fab, it was jammed. His singer/guitarist had an amazing voice and was so incredibly sexy, I fell in love with her. Really enjoyed. Orville's vibratto blew my cowboy hat off.

The Chromatics. Meh. I went purely because I'm in Dublin on Tuesday nights but it was like going back in time and being in a room full of people from my first year of art school.
I thought they were the opposite of 'meh', and hadn't seen them for so long, and had a wonderful time, but also, I didn't go to art school, so there was no danger of PTSD:)

2 nights of Philip Glass. I think it was an object lesson in how my mood impacts my appreciation for something because the first night I was wrecked going in and it was a bit of a slog. I actually left early. Much preferred it the second night.
I was the opposite. The first night was amazing for me, it felt like it lasted for about an hour instead of 4+. The second night was grand but would have preferred it to be without the visuals, I thought the movie was a bit crap.

I don't think there's a single other human on this planet that could perform anything I would watch for 5 hours. I know that makes me sound like an uncultured swine, but listen, I'm a milennial who's brain has been fried by instagram.

In fairness, the music was broken up into four segments with two intervals and dinner break. I'm not sure how I would have coped in my seat for the full time if it ran continuously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back