What gig did you go to last night? (22 Viewers)

giveamanakick's final (?) dublin show in whelans. one of the best bands ever. things must move on, but it was great to get to see them another couple of times. the swing in the drumming when they play live is so good.

and saw a mate play though ziggy stardust on friday night with a makeshift band. fun.

giveamanakick's final (?) dublin show in whelans. one of the best bands ever. things must move on, but it was great to get to see them another couple of times. the swing in the drumming when they play live is so good.

and saw a mate play though ziggy stardust on friday night with a makeshift band. fun.
I'm raging I missed this. I was at their last 'last ever Dubilin gig though' and I'll probably go to their next 'last ever Dublin gig'. Great band.

Uh, I don't know actually. Did you miss the start? His drummer walked on stage and started very slowing hitting the drums as the rest of the band came on. The entire place jumped in surprise at that first tom hit.

I went to the US Girls gig upstairs in Whelans on sunday. It was grand. Its a terrible venue so its hard to put on a good gig there. But still enjoyable. 2 girls singing to a backing track is a hard enough sell, but they had a lot of character and personality all the same. Fair play to them.

Kurt Vile & The Violators in Vicar Street.

Bit of a Sunday night gig buzz at this. His output is hit and miss for me. Pretty Pimpin is great, Peeping Tomboy is horrible. He looks like he has really big hands.

Venue was well packed.
One of the Violators had a cream/off yellow Les Paul with a bigsby that looked awesome
It was very windy on the way home.
Didn't get a supermacs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back