What gig did you go to last night? (6 Viewers)

I think it was about 50 minutes. I didn't really look at them much because they were playing laptops and what's the point in looking at them but they were clearly busy twiddling things and playing live.

ABBA - good craic which it would want to be for the price. We went to the 18.00 Sunday show. The band sounded amazing. The visuals are great. If I was to go again I'd get tickets for a dance booth. There don't appear to be any bad seats. Thought the dance floor would have loads of space for dancing but it looked as rammed as any standing area at a normal gig.

Nina Nastasia last week

was amazing

after all she’s been through, she’s up there making jokes and chatting, then just sucking all the air out of the room with a song

I went to that Erased Tapes night in the concert hall. It was really good fun. It was pretty much a techno night for people over 40 who wanted to be home at a sensible time

The Chats last week - fuckin great, about 20 songs in 60 minutes, deadly

Dead Kennedys on Saturday - absolute shite, played the songs at near half the speed they're meant to be, terrible. At least the stage banter was quite funny, but the band was shite. Give it a fuckin rest lads, if you can't play fast any more then don't fuckin play songs that are meant to be fast.

Thumpasaurus - Absolutely fuckin awesome, one of the gigs of the year. Fuckin amazin band.

Went to Limerick with Hands Up Who Wants to Die to see them and Psychic Graveyard. Both bands were excellent. Hoping to see Psychic Graveyard again tonight for my fourth gig in four days.

I am hink between first and second time seeing loop is the longest for me. Must be 30 years.
he was saying it was 32 years at the beginning of the show. i saw them in mcgonagles that time, and also about 10 years ago in san francisco. this was easily as good or better than either of the those times

he was saying it was 32 years at the beginning of the show. i saw them in mcgonagles that time, and also about 10 years ago in san francisco. this was easily as good or better than either of the those times

Must have been that time 32 years ago then Therapy? Opened in the art college.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back