What gig did you go to last night? (5 Viewers)

Walpurgis Family's last gig in Whelans upstairs. Stoat supporting.

There have been too many last ever gigs in the last couple of years, sad to see them go. Great version of Micronesia last night.

Stoats first Dublin gig in 7 years? They need to play more for our sakes.

I love a summer gig. Walking home through the revelers. I wasn't hungry but got a Ricks anyway. Think I saw Michael John from the marshalls/television room at the back of the venue. Dude should get back to the music.

Walpurgis Family's last gig in Whelans upstairs. Stoat supporting.

There have been too many last ever gigs in the last couple of years, sad to see them go. Great version of Micronesia last night.

Stoats first Dublin gig in 7 years? They need to play more for our sakes.

I love a summer gig. Walking home through the revelers. I wasn't hungry but got a Ricks anyway. Think I saw Michael John from the marshalls/television room at the back of the venue. Dude should get back to the music.

Really lovely last Walpurigis gig. And I had forgot how much I liked some of the older Stoat tunes. Very good evening all told, even if Jeroen going home means the band is finishing up. I remember Mike posting here years ago about the next Groom gig would have a new shit-hot young guitar player in the band. He was right.

I don't really like Rancid in anyways but I was told that they were going to do some Op Ivy songs which is why I went along, but they didn't do any. Green Day did a cover of Knowledge but it was absolutely fucking dreadful and I left soon after. The crowd were singing Hey Jude as I was leaving, don't know what that was all about. But I had a good time because I don't get out much and thankfully didn't pay in so that helped.

Green day do a big medley of really obvious covers in the middle of their set these days (the last 10 or 15 years). I'm not sure why, it kind of derails the whole thing.

Not last night but today: Longitude. It was grand. Main downside was trying to find some patch of grass to sit down on and eat chips where there wasn't some young lad getting a handjob right beside us.

Just in from the Wild Rocket album lunch. An immense version of The Future Echoes. Crowhammer excellent as support.

Nice to be back in the Hub for the first time in over a decade.

is this sold out? i wouldn't mind a handjob.

Sorry. Forgot to reply to this. Too late for yesterday but it's still on tonight. It's the old persons night though with Mumford & Sons so there may not be handjobs. Contact the organisers to find out I suppose.

Sorry. Forgot to reply to this. Too late for yesterday but it's still on tonight. It's the old persons night though with Mumford & Sons so there may not be handjobs. Contact the organisers to find out I suppose.

I was at Jogging last night and stopped at the deli at Texaco Lucan just before 3 busloads of teenagers from Rosscommon piled in there like a swarm. Shocking behavior, none of them seemed in any way pissed or high. And they don't have a fucking clue how to queue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back