What does your Thumped name mean - or does it mean anything? (1 Viewer)

don%20quixote%20head.jpg

might change my name to fleecy dale after seeing this.

La La has been my rather cute and yet at the same time somewhat retarded nickname for as long as I can remember. It has morphed over time to variations such as La Li and Lolly. :confused:

I'm sticking with La La.

Tinky Winky-tinky winky,can repeat name
Dipsy-dipsy,can also repeat name
La La-La La,can repeat name and giggle at the same time
and po,just goes uggh. Why has he no power of speech??Its your gang so shed some light on it.
La La said:
La La has been my rather cute and yet at the same time somewhat retarded nickname for as long as I can remember. It has morphed over time to variations such as La Li and Lolly. :confused:

I'm sticking with La La.

brian/heathons said:
and po,just goes uggh. Why has he no power of speech??Its your gang so shed some light on it.
po does not go uggh. she goes 'po' in a long-drawn-out high-pitched fashion. honestly brian. i mean really.

I dont accept that at all.Po plainly cant speak.Is she??? playing the child role and hasnt got to that stage of development or does it have a speech impediment?Or maybe it speaks with it's mouthful.....constantly

Not that I watch it or anything.Its well below me like.
Super Dexta said:
po does not go uggh. she goes 'po' in a long-drawn-out high-pitched fashion. honestly brian. i mean really.

i have no imagination, i might easily have called myself dell or reply to thread or etc.

which is why i very much enjoyed a new tellytubbies type show on sat morns.

if you thought tellytubbies was trippy....

A longtime ago I was in a band called My Tame Monkey.

Ook was the experimental side project which never took off.

I liked the name.

my thumped username is a shortened version of my old ratm, opm and other message boiard name irish freedom fighter

i prefer iff basically because since i first used irish freedom fighter, now my political beliefs have very much drifted away from irish nationalism

now i'm more indifferent to the northern irish question so obviously the old name wouldn't be suited then

brian/heathons said:

i hate to break your heart on this, so i'll do it gently.
i'm not actually named after a teletubby. if i was, i'd have to get electroshock therapy twice a week and its terribly expensive.

however....
remember how there was this whole thing about one of them being gay cos he carried a handbag?
considering they had no visible genitalia (thank god) i'm not sure how people determined whether they were she's or he's.........

Guess you have never seen the uncut version so;)
La La said:
i hate to break your heart on this, so i'll do it gently.
i'm not actually named after a teletubby. if i was, i'd have to get electroshock therapy twice a week and its terribly expensive.

however....
remember how there was this whole thing about one of them being gay cos he carried a handbag?
considering they had no visible genitalia (thank god) i'm not sure how people determined whether they were she's or he's.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back