WHAT DO YOU WANT???? (3 Viewers)

I keep fantasizing about buying a sousaphone - doesn't feel right bringing an electric bass with a tiny little amp to acoustic sessions, and it'd just be so fucking cool to rock up with a sousaphone. Reckon you could build an awesome acoustic party band around a sousaphone. Bloody expensive though

I keep fantasizing about buying a sousaphone - doesn't feel right bringing an electric bass with a tiny little amp to acoustic sessions, and it'd just be so fucking cool to rock up with a sousaphone. Reckon you could build an awesome acoustic party band around a sousaphone. Bloody expensive though
If someone came to my house with one of those things
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've been tempted by acoustic basses especially the SIgma ones below

Probably either something like a harley benton or a fender custom shop/boutique builder.

Although ive seen loads of strat/tele hybrids in the past,but never really paid much attention

Looks like one of the alternative universe or pawn shop strats or a Squier '51. I'll find out for ya.

Actually I think this may be it? I googled "squier 51" to try find that colour on one..

Some really nice guitats can be found there,im hesitant though.
Some people swear by them and some say they are the worst . Id wonder about returns if i got a bad one.

I'd say you'd have to be prepared to just take a punt and hope for the best.

I'd be tempted with a telecaster. Sure you'd nearly make one of them yourself ..how bad could theres be

I'd say you'd have to be prepared to just take a punt and hope for the best.

I'd be tempted with a telecaster. Sure you'd nearly make one of them yourself ..how bad could theres be

yeah - if you had a 3-400quid to take a punt.
my sense is there a mix of factory seconds and outright knockoffs. the worst that could happen is that you'd end up with a Fibson with a bad paint job

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back