WHAT DO YOU WANT???? (3 Viewers)

I've decided the lack of fret position markers is a deal breaker. I'm far to much of a hack not to need to look down and see where I am.
the HB still in the running - I'm not afraid of swapping bits out and general tinkering if the basics are ok.
my gaze has strayed to this now...

I've heard good reports on some revelation guitars.

I've decided the lack of fret position markers is a deal breaker. I'm far to much of a hack not to need to look down and see where I am.
the HB still in the running - I'm not afraid of swapping bits out and general tinkering if the basics are ok.
my gaze has strayed to this now...

I have a revelation 12 string and its a very solid guitar. I'm still bonding with 12 strings as a concept but regarding build/price I'm happy with what i paid.

I want about 4 more square metres.

The Marekesh looks like a good time.

Have the urge for an Irish Bouzuki the last while meself.

we may have a winner

@moose - I'm toying with selling a bouzouki - up on adverts at the moment.

Not mad keen to let it go, hence the price point - but always open to offers

That is a lovely guitar. Think the bouziki is bit too far outta my imaginary budget unfortunately.

yeah - its sufficiently odd it would be pretty much irreplaceable, so I'm pitching at a 'offer I couldn't refuse level'.
I'll probably take it down - who knows when I'll next need to play slide bouzouki through a mess of delay and flange
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

we may have a winner

@moose - I'm toying with selling a bouzouki - up on adverts at the moment.

Not mad keen to let it go, hence the price point - but always open to offers

Pulled the trigger on this - got it for a bit less than the asking as he's taking offers.

Pulled the trigger on this - got it for a bit less than the asking as he's taking offers.
arrived this morning - first impressions very positive.
action needs adjusting but intonation was perfect out of the box. tuners are the only part that in any way feels less that high quality. have yet to really lay into it but sounds good so far as well. +1 for revelation guitars

Been surprisingly impressed by the grindstein pedal. Not a hugh fan on the "everything at ten" Hm2 tone, but this sounds good. Highgain peramp, boost and Hm2 in one pedal.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And the xmas splurge is complete with ordering one of these.

I'm toying with the idea of getting some synthesizers and a sequencer, making a splash on the techno scene when it comes back

I like the look of this, but it would just be for strumming here in the office when I'm working so I can't justify the cost

or can I..?

You could be dead tomorrow. Buy the thing if you want it

I do not like the look of that yoke at all ..its a problem that didnt need a solution

Beringer x touch, really humming and hawing over it.

Could be great for getting rough mixes up, and for automation
Aww man..I was eyeballing that yoke a couple of weeks ago! Dead handy

I'm also toying with the idea of getting one of them Behritones also .. and a Harley Benton telecaster

But I think I might build an auratone as a little project

I like the look of this, but it would just be for strumming here in the office when I'm working so I can't justify the cost

or can I..?

I clicked on that website and saw a recommendation from a man called Guy Buttery, which I thought was an amusing name.

Apart from that, I don't really have any thoughts on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back