WHAT DO YOU WANT???? (2 Viewers)

I gave my neighbour back his SG. Now seriously contemplating buying my own. The sound from the pick ups is unreal. I think I'm definitely going to buy one.

But without automatic tuners. I've come to realise they're a fucking nuisance

Gasing for another guitar multi effects unit. Looking at the Mooer Ge300. Or Joyo Gem3 which is a lot cheaper, but more on par with Mooer ge200/250, I say all this when already own a Line6 hx Stomp, so, kinda pointless looking.

Hagstrom have just reissued the 1967 Viking II. I want it!

Hagstrom '67 Viking II Black Gloss | MUSIC STORE professional | en-IE

hagstrom-67-viking-ii-black-gloss_1_GIT0052762-000.jpg

I'm crippled with gas..I want a cheap strat with proper noisy pickups
I'm enjoying looking though ..yamaha pacificas get rave reviews..and I do rate yamaha highly as a manufacturer of anything

I actually played this..I went out to look at another of this chaps guitars. Its super nice...but I wasnt tempted due to the gloss neck finish. Just not into glossy necks..but its a fabulous guitar
Interestingly,this same lad was the previous previous owner of my Westone Thunder 1a..I told him he was mad for selling it I'd never part with it. Anyway..he is SUPER sound and I would recommend him to anyone.

I actually played this..I went out to look at another of this chaps guitars. Its super nice...but I wasnt tempted due to the gloss neck finish. Just not into glossy necks..but its a fabulous guitar
Interestingly,this same lad was the previous previous owner of my Westone Thunder 1a..I told him he was mad for selling it I'd never part with it. Anyway..he is SUPER sound and I would recommend him to anyone.

Good to know.

I spotted this on Adverts and thought it might be just what you're after in the cheap Strat department.

Yamaha RGX 121FP - €110

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back