WHAT DO YOU WANT???? (1 Viewer)

Lad in Navan is selling this. I see this guy selling the Teles he makes in Trim online all the time
I wouldnt pay that kinda money for a partscaster

This looks like a bit of craic ..only down the road too

One of the neighbours let me borrow his SG for a couple of days. It's pretty sweet. Never played one before. I'm liking it. The automatic tuning takes a little getting used to.

Oh it’s one of those mechanical corrective tuner things?

Yeah I’m with Gary here

Hated it myself for the first few minutes but when you get used to it's pretty handy. Still prefer regular tuning.
One thing I did find different was how much wider the neck was on the lower frets. Also took a bit of getting used to

Hated it myself for the first few minutes but when you get used to it's pretty handy. Still prefer regular tuning.
One thing I did find different was how much wider the neck was on the lower frets. Also took a bit of getting used to

Well naturally it needs to be wider for the robots’ bigger robot hands

9jiznsolwzo11.png

I can tune a guitar, but always bring a pedal/clip to a gig because I don't think anyone wants to listen/wait for the guitarist to tune - in fact it is hands down the least entertaining thing to listen to on earth. If it was inside the guitar it would be one less thing to bring.

And it takes all of a few seconds.

( I should have said initially with the use of a tuner)

I'd also imagine if it takes longer than a few seconds to tune with a tuner then the problems are beyond a self tuning guitar.

I've only seen one guitar player use a self tuning guitar. For him anyway it didnt work and he was clearly not enjoying it. Kept trying to manually tune it and it wouldn't let him .

And it takes all of a few seconds.

( I should have said initially with the use of a tuner)

I'd also imagine if it takes longer than a few seconds to tune with a tuner then the problems are beyond a self tuning guitar.

I've only seen one guitar player use a self tuning guitar. For him anyway it didnt work and he was clearly not enjoying it. Kept trying to manually tune it and it wouldn't let him .

Fuck that so

In fairness it may just have been him. But still. No!!

Another thing to consider would be one of the common complaints about SG's is them being neck heavy ( not something that bothers me) but the added weight of the tuners probably wouldn't be appreciated by many

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back