WHAT DO YOU WANT???? (1 Viewer)

Second hand MXR Carbon Copy could be good.

My reverbs are 80 for the one knob (mix) one and 100 for three knobs (mix, decay time and tone).

Second hand MXR Carbon Copy could be good.

My reverbs are 80 for the one knob (mix) one and 100 for three knobs (mix, decay time and tone).

That sounds really decent. Most reverb pedals I've looked at have been around the €150 mark. I'm heading off for a week but I'll give you a shout when I get back about it

Looking for a black strat scratchplate HSS. ANyone got one lying around before i order one?

Did something happen to your one? If you be end up buying one maybe email Fender before you do. You strat has some 50's specs so there may be issues with scratch plate holes lining up.

Did something happen to your one? If you be end up buying one maybe email Fender before you do. You strat has some 50's specs so there may be issues with scratch plate holes lining up.

No. I'm doing up on cheap old 80s metal guitar that has been sitting in the corner in a case for ages. I've done some work on the frets and think it would look great with a scratchplate. I expect fitting issues.

I love what I have now.

Aria pro magna series, which is an absolute beast of a superstrat. It looks metal but its more 70's than anything. That into a vht special six and using a 12' peavey speaker.

Moving toward a two amp setup with two pedalboards however long that takes.

I'd probably buy another magna if the cash crops up.

Sound, thanks Moose. I'll give you a shout when I get back.

Do you do delay pedals? And if so what price?

I generally build two delays one is a clone of the Deep Blue Delay and the other is a tape emulator with some lovely modulation built in. Basically first is clean analogue and second is darker with modulation. Both go for €110 direct.

Delays?

I want all this stuff. I've got an echo park so I'm on my way.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The gibsons are so expensive. There are always gorgeous ones popping up on my facebook from jimismusicstore.

My tokai copy feels a bit like playing a table leg compared to the skinny neck on the SG. I love the natural/yellowy finish on it.

Gibson are taking the piss with their new prices these days, and its pushing the second hand stuff up too. A standard Gibson Les Paul will run you the same as a Custom Shop Fender at the moment.

Tokai, Orville, Greco, and Epiphone are you best bet for value for a Les Paul type, but even then the good ones will run you over €500.

Well good job this is a thread for what you want, not what you can afford, or will realistically be getting!
Mind you I'm watching a few beauties on adverts at the moment. Well, they look nice anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back