Good point. I should order a new capo and a load of strings too.
And maybe some dumb cleaning stuff.
from my experience - presuming you have a standard lacquered body I would suggest.
- window cleaner spray to get the grease off (try on a small spot first)
- original turtle car wax to shine her up.
for the fretboard
- boiled linseed oil if rosewood or unfinished
- same for maple if unfinished
- you can try the cleaner and wax if the fretboard is lacquered (possibly not best if lacquer is worn)
Having had some of those cleaning kits in the past they are a bit of a racket- the string cleaners are the only bits you can't get in other forms.