What do I need to buy for my forthcoming child? (1 Viewer)

So myself and my better half aren't married. We're very happy together and obviously no plans to ever break-up or anything like that but I understand she has sole custody as things stand. I haven't applied for joint custody. Am I being naive? Is this something anyone here has done before?

So myself and my better half aren't married. We're very happy together and obviously no plans to ever break-up or anything like that but I understand she has sole custody as things stand. I haven't applied for joint custody. Am I being naive? Is this something anyone here has done before?
Rather than think of it in terms of break ups, think about what junior’s position would be if anything were to happen to her OR you. Get that shit down on paper.

Obviously I'm desperately alone so what do I know, but ... obviously you two are great together and all that jazz but doing so would probably be wise if only to cut off the prospect of complications if anything were to ever happen to her.

Rather than think of it in terms of break ups, think about what junior’s position would be if anything were to happen to her OR you. Get that shit down on paper.
Sorry I should clarify that we've been cohabiting for several years so if anything were to ever happen to her guardianship should be no problem in that scenario. Unless, again, I'm just being naive. So if I'm okay on point 2 in the below, should I still insist on getting point 1
Fathers - Treoir

I am getting through an ungodly amount of kitchen roll, destroying the future environment for the two girls.

How ironic. #ThinkAboutIt

Can I buy some sleep?

Bought a big tupperware container for putting washed bottles in to instead of leaving them all over the draining board. Kitchen actually looks tidy and makes me feel like we have our life on track.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back