What do I need to buy for my forthcoming child? (1 Viewer)

Can be shorter than that - our first refused to wear nappies from when she turned 2, more or less. Lot of wet beds though
Yep, can be longer too, but on average...

Boy was out of nappies during the day by 2.5 and totally done by 3.5 when he was dry at night too. But I know others can still need night nappies at 5, or even later.

hey @hermie Aldi have a baby special on today. I'm driving round to palmerstown at lunch to see if they have anything left. After one of those rocking chairs big style but not holding out much hope.

Aldi Baby Sale
Just bought a rocking chair on Adverts. Saw the ad for the Aldi one right after. Hopefully I don't regret the original buy! Any other cool stuff?

There wasn't that much in palmerstown. I got a few vests or varying age and muslin cloths because I was told to.

But...got a chair in the Kylemore road shop. SCORE. The thing barely, barely fit into the fiesta. The terror sweats hit hard.

Collecting a baby changing thing tonight via adverts which I am 100% certain will become a cat bed.

10 weeks left to go here, but I wouldn't be counting on any more than 6.

You get used to the nappies very quick Chris, don't worry

You really do, you also get unused to them again pretty quickly. Our youngest has been out of nappies for over a year now. We called to a friend's house a little while back and they had to change one of their kids nappies while we were there. I'm not going to lie, it was really toxic but if it had happened when our kids were still in nappies I probably wouldn't have noticed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back